Studies have shown that the absence of a business plan leads to a high incidence of failure for new and small businesses, as well as inhibiting growth and development.
A business plan can seem like a daunting task, and it can be easily overlooked especially when you know your product or service really well. However, it is an essential part of developing not only your business idea but also defining your goals and objectives clearly. This will help you keep on-track. A robust business plan is also a ‘must have’ for acquiring most forms of funding for investment.
FAILING TO PLAN IS PLANNING TO FAIL! A business plan is your road map or journey to success, and once you get started you will understand that creating it together step by step is not as difficult as it may initially seem. The preparation to create a well defined business plan will help you to avoid pitfalls in the future, thus ultimately saving you both time and money. Research will help you to identify how much income your property business will provide, how much you will need to achieve financial freedom, and any costs you may not have considered.
1:1 coaching and mentoring sessions will include:
- Three 1 hour 1:1 sessions over three weeks
- Face to face sessions in person if local or FaceTime, phone call or Zoom
- Assistance with research to help you write a business plan
- Produce a robust business plan
- Identify sources of start up finance
- Create a Marketing strategy
- Learn how to manage cash flow, profit and loss
- Discuss your start-up business goals
- A confidential listening ear that won’t pass any judgement
- An enjoyable and motivating session
- FREE email access during the 3 weeks
- FREE Template
WHO WOULD BENEFIT?
People who would like to start a property business or if you've started, but you don't have a business plan in place. Perhaps you are an investor that would like commercial funding? The sessions will help you to create and develop a robust, investment-ready business plan and financial forecast.
HOW CAN I HELP?
You want to create a business plan, you don't know where to start. What are the next steps? I can help by providing guidance on how to write a business plan; I’ll provide you with a workable business plan template and step-by-step guidance. There will also be an opportunity to discuss your business goals in a supportive environment.
HOW TO BOOK?
Click the 'CONTACT' link below to book your FREE consultation call